Saturday, March 15, 2008

Getting started

Well, I guess I will join in with the rest of the family and try this blogging thing. This may be my first and last. I really enjoy checking every night to see if any new notes have been put on and looking at all the updated pics. As, you can go to Missy's blog and see our family is increasing. Four at a time. They are darling kids just like my other three grans. Bill is in the hospital with a skin abcess receiving antibiotics. Looks like he will have to have a debridement of the area next week. Take care . Pat

3 comments:

Summer said...

Glad you joined the blogging world. I hope Uncle Bill gets to feeling better soon. Congrats on the new grands! Chris and Tammy sure have their hands full!!

sara jackson said...

Welcome Aunt Pat it will be good to hear all of your goings on. I enjoyed the pictures of all your grandkids. WOW!!!

MJN6 said...

So glad you joined the blogging craze!! Now maybe I can keep up with what is going on with you all as your brother does not always relay noteworthy news-like the four new grans. They are so precious. Can't wait to see you all in May for the wedding. Hope Bill is better soon. Love you MJN